It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:05 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:05 pm 

Trophies are loaded aboard BRAWL ready to head down tomorrow. Had to fight traffic from Bibra Lake to Wanneroo in peak hour, but they are on board :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:36 pm 

Assistant Coach and Cheerleader done :D

Also magnetised the team and painted the ball :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:52 pm 

My to do list:

1) Set crazy early alarm of 8:30am so I can get to Dave's by 9am.

2) See step 1.

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:17 pm 

all packed except fishing gear and pillow, which i will sort out tomorrow morning...early start tomorrow and after some lunch in Albany will be wetting a line...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:22 pm 

All packed. Almost forgot my champion mug! Just pillow (sleeping on that tonight) and toiletries (using before going)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:20 am 

Will pack when I wake up. Most stuff is ready to go, will be leaving about an hour after I wake up... No rush, will get there when I get there.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:29 am 

Quote:
all packed except fishing gear and pillow, which i will sort out tomorrow morning...early start tomorrow and after some lunch in Albany will be wetting a line...
Very nice. Where are on yhe edge of a river...bream??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:45 am 

Tempted....

Also, I'll be bringing some discount Sandgroper merchandise if you want duplicates or missed out in previous years.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:53 am 

Well about to head out and start setting up. Still a lot to do.

For those with twitter #RedneckRumble2014 for updates :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:48 am 

well another Redneck has had the barn door closed and the locals and yokels sent packing. I would like to say thanks to Sloth and his minions for yet another fantastic event - i am already looking forward to next year :)

Congrats to the winners! Especially Josh for being the first Albany local to claim the title :)

Tim suffered the Albany curse this year but i am sure the suffering was soothed with him claiming Stunty King!

Albany finally claimed the winners trophy but the North continues its domination of the Civil War. South had their best chance this year with the Northerners bringing 3 stunty teams and yet the Southerners were unable to capitalize (Even with 4 Southerners beating up on my halflings :lol:)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:35 am 

Once again another very enjoyable event.

I think most people would agree the new location works out a bit better in most categories compared to the old location.

Big thanks to Sloth and all those who help him in organise a must attend event, I haven't heard anyone complain about this tournament, quite a testament to the organisation and spirit that the tournament inspires.

Congrats to Josh, fantastic effort to take the cake for the South for the first time. As mentioned you are invited to join the WA Ausbowl State Team. If you could make a decision on whether you will accept that invitation fairly soon, it will be appreciated so that we can make sure you are included in team discussions with other team members, or a replacement can be organised in the case you decline the invitation. Feel free to contact one of the Organising Committee, which includes myself, Elarti (Ratt), Brunificus (Bruno), Frosthammer (Duro), Slothman or Advancedop (Dave) by PM with your decision, we will make sure the rest of the committee know and appropriate arrangements are made.

ASC2 Team Member - 1st WA Team Member - 18th place overall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:59 pm 

Well done Josh on a hard fought win to snare the title from me :) You are a great coach and a top bloke and really hope you can make it up for the State of Origin to give those eastern staters a taste of southern pain! :D

I had a blast and Ross is already looking forward to next year

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:23 pm 

Haven't played any Bloodbowl in over a year, but I made this event. Why? It is that good. :D

From the games themselves, to the relaxed atmosphere and port (oh so much port), I loved it.

Definitely keen to come back again, only next time, without being quite as rusty and half holding up the end of the event... :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:09 am 

Congrates to Josh for beating the Northern Raiders after so close for last three years

I will be back next year for sure see you'al then

Prime Caine 2 - 1 Epic Caine 1 - 1 J Krane 1 -

Khador

Prime Butcher of Khardov 1
-0 Karchev the Terrible 0 - 0 Kommander A Zerkova 0 - 0

REDNECK RUMBLE 2011 & 2012 OVERALL CHAMPION

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:17 am 

Bit slow in posting coz it took me all day to scrub the bugs off my car! :p

Congrats to Josh, great to see an Albany guy win the event! The NAF kit came in a little too late but I will get the Lil' NAF trophy down to you guys in the post.

Redneck is on my must attend list! Wouldn't miss this, and this year I think was the best I've been too. Great little venue, good facilities.

Pro elves did well even though I only got 2 wins, 2 games were close, could have gone either way and won/lost on the last turn. Tims halfling amusingly caused more casualties to my team than any other all Redneck.

Not only 5 great games of bloodbowl but a hilarious xwing trench run, marvel dice masters, coup, edition wars... Games a plenty!

If you ever get the chance to try Cockburn's Fine Tawny I would have to say its an experience you'll never forget.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next