It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:30 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:29 pm 

I thought that rather than clog the offical/results thread up with game requests and organisations it might be better to have a separate thread :D

Now I should be free either Sunday or Saturday this weekend for a couple of games at TGA with my Savage Wave, at all but the 75 rice limit. While I don't have a table TGA does have some tables that we can use. Also if you are interested but aren't playing yet, I do have a Prefecture force in various stages of assembly that I can loan out and I'm happy to do some demonstrations (particularly now after I've been correctly informed on a couple of rules :oops: )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:33 pm 

I hope to make it to TGA before the end of the campaign, but sadly a majority of my games will be at Tactics during Lunchtime.

svenbloodhowl, MrGTST and advanceop can also play games in the city. the downside is most games will be under 30rice.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:41 pm 

I'll be at TGA a this Sunday and can play at the earliest 2-2:30 due to My morning commitment. I'd like to play someone I haven't played yet, but a game's a game!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:31 pm 

Anyone keen for a game at Gamertorium this Thursday evening (the 10th)? I have a 2 x 2 board I can bring down and play on but alas have no terrain. Alternatively if you are free during the day I am housebound with the wife looking after my newborn in Bassendean and should be able to make some time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:42 pm 

Quote:
Anyone keen for a game at Gamertorium this Thursday evening (the 10th)? I have a 2 x 2 board I can bring down and play on but alas have no terrain. Alternatively if you are free during the day I am housebound with the wife looking after my newborn in Bassendean and should be able to make some time.
My wife's away this week so my Son and I are hanging out at home until the weekend. Maybe next week?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:36 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
My wife's away this week so my Son and I are hanging out at home until the weekend. Maybe next week?
I'll be free to game at a club next week but am back at work during the day (I think, still gotta check my shifts).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:22 pm 

Well it looks like you and I might get a chance for another game on Sunday Runejack. i'll be there from about 10ish incase i can get another game but I'll happily play you at 2ish mate.

Random rice level and mission?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:44 pm 

I can't do 75 unless there are 20+ rice in cards in that new card pack. I could do the other levels although my non starter models will be picked up on the day. I'm keen for a game so we can keep up with the lunching Ronin of doom!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:58 pm 

Quote:
I can't do 75 unless there are 20+ rice in cards in that new card pack. I could do the other levels although my non starter models will be picked up on the day. I'm keen for a game so we can keep up with the lunching Ronin of doom!
Mate i can't even do 75 points :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:33 am 

Quote:
I can't do 75 unless there are 20+ rice in cards in that new card pack.!
19rice in prefecture of ryu card pack 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:17 am 

I was keen to head to tga on Easter.....but it's closed for Easter.....poop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:59 am 

You guys are welcome to play any rice level, you just cant claim a higher bracket. Ie 60 rice still counts as 50.

If you do play a different value let me know in the results comments.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 pm 

So haven't played a game yet what two weeks into the campaign. Who's keen when and where?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:11 pm 

Quote:
So haven't played a game yet what two weeks into the campaign. Who's keen when and where?
Didn't I send you a PM and you were going to check on your availability?