It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:20 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:20 pm 

Quote:
15 rice does sound interesting however the 75 rice is even more interesting, as I might be able to run the Seven Samurai!

Then lose horribly in scenarios.

hahaha Scenario games are sometimes an issue. . .your samurai could always wipe their opponent out and hope that is enough

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:23 pm 

The days are long, and hot. Peasants swelter under the Lonely Sun’s scorching glare despite being knee deep in rice paddies. Monks grow concerned at the universal imbalance. It seems something has upset the balance and the kami of fire stir restlessly. Hi no kisetsu is here.

Ok, progress!!

This week, despite playing five games of WMH, one game of Civilisation board game, an online game of Thrones, painting 3 warlocks and a light beast, and all the other boring stuff like work and real life, I've managed to fit in writing a Bushido Campaign!

Mostly because it's only 2 pages long :D Unusually short for me :roll: but I wanted to keep to short to help people read it :D

Here's the patch that the first 20 people to sign up will get.

Here's a link to download the Players Pack. Feel free to point out any omissions, ask questions etc.

Tickets will be available through Batal games soon!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:43 am 

Players pack looks cool!!

When are tickets up for grabs?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:58 am 

I'm in with the Cult. :mrgreen:

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:49 am 

oohhhhh you put those outnumbering goals to tempt me so..........

Little to ask is, do we have to submit a fixed number of lists or can we change willy nilly from game to game?

Plus is there some bonus points for getting new models ready while playing the campaign?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:07 am 

Wish I didn't have to miss this :(

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:33 am 

Quote:
Well yeah of course :roll:
Quote:
Little to ask is, do we have to submit a fixed number of lists or can we change willy nilly from game to game?
Willy Nilly is the go. I didn't see the need to restrict people on what game size they play, or what forces they use beyond sticking to the same force for the campaign duration.
Quote:
Plus is there some bonus points for getting new models ready while playing the campaign?
That's what the hobby points are for. Granted not limited to new models, but it's there top encourage finishing models. I have limited it to five for each for base size to keep it reasonably fair as some factions can quickly clock up the base count with small models (like Koju & his pack, bakemono, etc).
Quote:
Did the Bushido scene get up & running in Albany? I haven't heard much back from Slothman but I know a few of the guys down there were interested. Otherwise you'll have a long drive to get a game in ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:27 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Well yeah of course :roll:
Quote:
Willy Nilly is the go. I didn't see the need to restrict people on what game size they play, or what forces they use beyond sticking to the same force for the campaign duration.
Quote:
That's what the hobby points are for. Granted not limited to new models, but it's there top encourage finishing models. I have limited it to five for each for base size to keep it reasonably fair as some factions can quickly clock up the base count with small models (like Koju & his pack, bakemono, etc).
Quote:
Did the Bushido scene get up & running in Albany? I haven't heard much back from Slothman but I know a few of the guys down there were interested. Otherwise you'll have a long drive to get a game in ;)
I'm not sure but I'd love to start it up down here if there is the chance too, be a bit like you up there lol.. Yeah that would be almost two or trips a month or so lol... Or whatnot... Might have to get taught this tho,

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:26 pm 

okay!!!

svenbloodhowl kindly dropped off my Batal Order, so I am good to start. . . . .assembly!

i have the temple starter, special cards and 4-5 other models.

looking forward to playing some more games of this!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:39 pm 

News Update:
This mornings lightning fragged my router so I may be limited to Tapatalk for a while, however, patches are in!

If folks want to catch me in person for tickets, let me know so I can have patches on hand for you.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:55 pm 

Quote:
News Update:
This mornings lightning fragged my router so I may be limited to Tapatalk for a while, however, patches are in!

If folks want to catch me in person for tickets, let me know so I can have patches on hand for you.
I will grab my patch at POGS on Monday

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 am 

I'm now a maybe. Just had a newborn daughter so depends how the next week or two goes to scope out whether I can get out for a game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:52 am 

For anyone that missed it campaign thread is here

viewtopic.php?t=27289