It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:11 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post subject: 40k nids 2000 points
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:26 am 

Hi guys, as i have been out of the 40k scene for a while can anyone please write me a 2000 point list? I have tried to write one for myself but each time i find that i get angry with what i want and what i see as a sellout/weakness with the army. Using someone elses thoughts may allow me to have a dabble.

So in order for me to break through my nid resentment blockage; can anyone put up some lists that are fun yet competitive? I have 12,000 points of nids so should be able to do most suggested combos.

cheers

Spiv

Accept certain inalienable truths Necrons will rise, invul saves will fail, you too will deep strike off of the table. Later you'll fantasize that when you were young Necrons didn't come back, Tyranids were gods and the scatter die always read Hit

Post subject: Re: 40k nids 2000 points
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:15 pm 

Well first lets get some ideas from you.

Do you want flying support MCs which are mainly fire support, MC smash list, horde n generating, left fielded or all comers optimized ? (The last one changes from event to event due to what, if any restrictions are put in place) also do you want a community comp list ?

I'm not at all claiming to be a great nid player, but have a good knowledge of what armies need for the tool gab. Also any preferred tactics to keep in mind as you and me will play differently.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:26 pm 

Quote:
Well first lets get some ideas from you.

Do you want flying support MCs which are mainly fire support, MC smash list, horde n generating, left fielded or all comers optimized ? (The last one changes from event to event due to what, if any restrictions are put in place) also do you want a community comp list ?

I'm not at all claiming to be a great nid player, but have a good knowledge of what armies need for the tool gab. Also any preferred tactics to keep in mind as you and me will play differently.
i honestly dont know.

i prefer elite CC bugs. I like a good fire support base. i dont like useless (in my eyes) cheap bodies. i havent used the lords of war guys or face them yet. i love MCs.

hope that helps you to help me.

Spiv

Accept certain inalienable truths Necrons will rise, invul saves will fail, you too will deep strike off of the table. Later you'll fantasize that when you were young Necrons didn't come back, Tyranids were gods and the scatter die always read Hit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:46 pm 

Not really, lol. CC is a hard thing to build for, only idea I really have is alot of genestealer units infiltrating, 3 units of shotty guard backed up by a large selection of MCs as they all are kinda funky in there own way.

Small bugs in large blogs are useful, plus nid drop pods are back.

Nids have a large collection of models, like marines means they have a wide range of builds. Plus I don't play them. But all I can suggest is read the rulebook, play or watch some 7th ed games and get familiar with your dex n expansions. Read some tactics articles online and plug away.

Or

Get your guys off the shelf throw a list together with X units your interested in and go from there.