[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Speed Painting Competition Night on 5/5/14 @ Northam Chapter - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:10 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:11 am 

Hi all,

We have Speed Painting Competition Night on 5/5/14 at Northam Chapter which will commence at 6pm and finish at 9pm, entry cost is $3.

Miniatures have been organised(They will be revealed on the night) and will be ready for all attendees on the night to put their skills to the test.

As usual we will have 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes & small trophies and remember you all get to keep your miniature at the end of the night.

As for judges, I'm trying to get hold of the President & Secretary of the Northam Lions Club to attend and pick the best 3 painted miniatures for a change.

Hopefully we dont have members nicking club scenery to place on their miniatures this time! :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:19 am 

Now that sounds cool. Sadly I won't be able to make it out to Northam in time, but look forward to seeing some pics of the aftermath ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:31 pm 

Great job to all those who participated.

In total we had 9 entries which were judged by the Northam Lions President and Secretary, Graham & El Rewell who were very awesome and we give a big thanks to.

The winners for the competition are:

1st Place - Steven Harmer
2nd Place - Jade McNamara-Travaglia
3rd Place - Wade Briggs

My camera played up on the night but I did manage to get the Director, Mr Kieren Saunders to take some photographs.

When I get these I will post them up in this topic for everyone to view.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable