[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
BLood Bowl Links - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:26 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: BLood Bowl Links
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:55 am 

Hey All
I thought I would start a post for some of the better links that you can go to; to get bloodbowl related miniatures and products. Apart from the GW website that is

If you have any links you wish to add, just post them here and I can update my original post.

Also for Luke, is it possible to get a sticky for this? 

http://www.impactminiatures.com/ - Great place for bloodbowl type teams. You can also get things like dice, tokens and small miniature cases.

http://www.heresyminiatures.com/ - Located in the UK. These guys don’t do a lot of fantasy football miniatures, but the ones that they do are great. I have purchased from these guys a couple of times. Delivery is really quick as well.

http://www.shadowforge.com.au/ - We all know of shadow forge by now. They do great female miniatures with half a dozen different team types. They also do support staff and important things like footballs!

http://www.back2base-ix.com – Not so much a miniature place but these guys do resin bases that would be great for bloodbowl and just about everything else.

Post subject: Re: BLood Bowl Links
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:34 pm 

And here is my shameless plug :)

www.erealmz.com.au

Albany, WA store.

Back 2 basix, Shadowforge, Impact, Roll Jordan, Reaper, GW, all of the above and than some :)

Discounts where possible for Brawl Members, Free Freight with $50+ purchase and all in one spot so reduced freight anyway :)

Stock levels building as demand requires :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:43 pm 

Hey Slothman

Do you do forgeworld products as well?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:16 pm 

That is a bone of contention on my part.

Forgeworld will not deal with me and from what I can tell do not deal with anyone else.

All other places who sell Forgeworld that I have been in contact with have said they by it at retial and mark it up.

I cant see the point of that :(

Maybe they deal direct with GW stores but I dont know.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:40 pm 

Thats cool

Just trying to find an easier way to get what i Want rarther than going through them direct. Thansk anyway!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:40 pm 

Yeh there is a demand for it Neil.

Locally I reckon I could sell more Forgeworld than anything else outside the GW range...*sigh*

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable