[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Redneck Rumble 2016 - Final Update - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:23 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:13 pm 

Ok guys one final reminder/update for the Redneck.

Order up with Elandrial Games to get anything you want as he is donating 10% to beyondblue for sales on the day. Remember there is a Magic the Gathering event on the Friday night.

There is a thread asking for spare teams etc. Just so people know I have Dark Elfs and all other elfs available still. I will need to keep one for a ringer team IF needed. So get in quick.

I know people will volunteer up teams, I already have loaned my dwarves and amazons. If you want something ASK, as I can probably get the Perth guys to bring some down if needed.

The trophies are organised, the door prize is already here, the Fortified Wine night prizes are HOPEFULLY coming, planning is going into salads for the BBQ Saturday night so let me know if you are coming so I can cater effectively for that.

I have updated the list but on my "certainty" list I am already up to 16. I know of around 10 others who have indicated they are coming....so I reckon it should be a big weekend ;)

Plus I know gamers are coming out for Friday and Saturday night.....I reckon it could be a big day.

I have updated the site with a post with more information....lots happening, lots to do Redneck Rumble Site

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable